The Robotics Area Maintenance Manager will lead a team of maintenance associates and ensure a safe working environment for all.
* Dedicated to supporting multi-site production by working in a safe, customer-focused manner; and must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric.
* Develop and design solutions to difficult problems, manage outside contractors and be on call for emergencies
* Handle multiple projects and daily activities, meet deadlines and develop plans on how to accomplish departmental and distribution goals
* Ensuring that all safety programs and procedures are followed, develop and maintain preventative maintenance programs and good working relationships with operations.
* Develop business plans and provide guidance and direction for the successful implementation of those plans
* Help to develop, set and track budgets
* Understand and implement safety programs
* Successful candidates must have the ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance, provide associates with written performance appraisals including discipline and up to termination
* Mentor all maintenance associates by motivating and providing direction to help them achieve their goals and make a consistent effort to go above and beyond
* Project planning and cost analysis
* The Robotics Area Maintenance Manager promotes and conducts good housekeeping
A completed Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil) from an accredited university or 2+ years Amazon experience
* Previous internship or leadership experience
* Experience in project management
A completed Bachelor's with a focus in Mechatronics, Robotics, or Electromechanical fields
* Experience managing a technical team
* Experience with robotic systems maintenance, industrial controls, and industrial electronics
* Blueprint and electrical schematic reading
* Knowledge of CMMS programs
* Predictive/preventive maintenance procedures
* Familiarity with Linux, Java, XML, SQL, and database administration