This position will act as an analyst for the Production Support staff for the Consumer APP application on the Enterprise data lake.
- Provides analysis and design support for production enhancements, problem tickets and other issue resolution.
- Follows SDLC documentation needs for fixes
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides
- Respond to production processing to failures for analysis and determination of next steps
- Recommend optimizations for production processes.
- Be willing to work non-standard hours to support production execution or issue resolution
- 5+ years of database design and administration experience
- 3 + years of technical design experience
- 3+ years of data analysis experience
- 2+ years of Big Data experience
- 2+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years of SQL experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Ab Initio
- 1+ year of application production support experience
- Experience with Ab Initio suite of tools Express>IT
- Experience with Big Data platforms Hadoop, MapR, Hive, Parquet
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communications skill
- Key Skills: decision-making; conceptual and analytical skills; business domain knowledge in financial services; comfortable working in a large organization across multiple teams.
255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MNNC-Charlotte:
401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NCDisclaimer
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Associated topics: data architect, data center, data integration, data integrity, data manager, data scientist, data warehousing, hbase, sql, sybase