Altice Technical Services US Corp. is a newly formed entity within the Altice NV global family of companies. Altice Technical Services US Corp. is a first of its kind national services organization capable of deploying and implementing cutting edge video, internet and voice products and networks to the consumer. We promote the culture of an innovative start-up company that is intensely focused on providing the highest level of service to our clients. Altice Technical Services is responsible for the technical service delivery from the execution at our head ends through to the customer premise. You have an opportunity to be on the ground floor of something new and exciting as we innovate and introduce services such as fiber to the home and bring Generation Gigaspeed to life.
The Altice Technical Services (ATS) Construction Project Analyst is responsible for supporting multiple ATS projects as assigned by the Construction Project Manager. The ATS Project Analyst is also directly responsible for new and existing project metric reporting, creation of new reports and reporting oversight up to and including the overall scope, budget vs. actual cost tracking, scheduled tasks to allow visualization of the project scope, material tracking, and exchange of new ideas and project information with other ATS departments.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide weekly and up-to-the-minute status on all projects to ensure adherence to deadlines.
- Coordinate project plans and assist area managers with research, data analysis, reports, presentations, tracking and training.
- Workforce productivity metrics and analysis through reporting tools such as: Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project and Workfront.
- Resolve risk or issues within project to better manage phases to prevent delays in timeline.
- Identify and document all variances of forecasted budgets.
- Provide forecasting of materials and identify special project needs.
- Maintain communication between departments to ensure policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Guarantee proper departmental handoffs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Mentor and improve the performance of the ATS Management team with the creation of new reporting tools such as Microsoft Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint and MS Project.
- Implement and manage training materials and daily processes as a reference tool to ensure accuracy.
- Stay abreast of evolving technology enhancements.
- Train new team members and current team members on new system/old system procedures as needed.
- Uphold ATS's ability to deliver world class service to its customers.
- Surfaces problems and issues with speed and accuracy and suggests ideas for solutions.
- Willing to sign an NDA to protect ATS intellectual property rights. Will not disclose confidential information.
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred or equivalent work experience is required
- 2-5 plus years of experience
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to support and work with all levels of internal customers.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office applications, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Highly organized/detail oriented/good time management skills.
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects.
Environmental Factors and Physical requirements:
- Vision ability: close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus
- Hand and finger dexterity to carry and to use tools and equipment as necessary
- Ability to work while standing 25 - 40% of the time
- Ability to use any equipment in a safe manner, in accordance with company, industry and regulatory standards
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace