We Are Hiring
Solutions Development Analyst - Clinical Ambulatory - Full-Time, Days - 900 St Agnes Hosp - Baltimore, MD
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Technologies is one of the nation's largest healthcare information technology services organizations.
We provide Ascension and its subsidiaries low-cost, high-value IT infrastructure and software application services that:
• Support rapid and effective clinical decision making
• Improve efficiency and care transitions
• Foster information sharing across the continuum of care
• Make knowledge and data actionable, leading to improved patient outcomes
What You Will Do
As a Solutions Development Analyst with Ascension Technologies, you will have the opportunity to work with assigned customers/areas to translate business requirements into application/system solutions.
Works with customers across many ministries to translate business requirements into the clinical applications solution
- Responds to user problems by listening, clarifying and responding within scope of responsibility.
- Explains new technologies and presents deliverables to customers.
- Analyzes chain of events and establishes procedures and/or detailed specifications. Troubleshoots most application problems independently.
- Writes fundamental documentation in a clear, concise manner and according to standards. Shares knowledge effectively within the work team.
- Responds to user problems, explains new technologies and presents deliverables.
- Selects an approach or procedure for addressing a work task with general direction and progress reviews by supervisor.
- Applies basic understanding of the principles of information technology with working knowledge in one or two technology environments.
- Work with the agile team to respond to users problem by listening, clarifying and responding within the scope of responsibility
- Participate in all of the Agile sprints and contribute to project design, contribute technical insights and ideas. Help formulate project scope and objectives. Demonstrate a solid understanding of the fundamentals of requirement specification, design, coding, and testing of eClinicalWorks and other clinical systems.
- Analyze requests and come up with a solution.
- Able to troubleshoot eClinicalWorks and other similar clinical applications independently
- Able to test, implement, document and maintain eClinicalWorks and other similar applications modules independently
- Able to communicate solutions to stakeholders in a clear, concise manner and according to Ascension Technology standards
- Able to respond to end users problems, explain new technologies and present deliverables
- Able to work with tight deadlines to output deliverables
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Two or more years of experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Technologies is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Ascension Technologies participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E -Verify (link to E-verify site)