Execute basic Biotechnology laboratory procedures under the oversight of experienced personnel
- Analyze samples for various compounds and components in compliance with appropriate SOPs and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Document work properly and maintain study documentation and laboratory records.
- Recognizes deviations from expected results and notifies line management.
- Operates equipment/instrumentation in accordance with appropriate SOPs.
- Effectively plans assigned workload on a daily basis
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- Contributes to a cohesive team environment. Plans individual workload in coordination with team members
- BS/BA degree in science or related field (Experience may be substituted for education)
- Strong ability to learn is required
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Must be able to work in a laboratory setting
- Basic understanding of laboratory operations
- Basic knowledge of computers and software programs.
- Knowledge of cGMP is desired