The CompanyAn industry leading Energy company with a global presence. This company is ideal for someone who enjoys a fast-paced work environment that challenges you but also rewards you. With unprecedented Year on Year growth, they are now looking to expand in key areas of the business.Your opportunity:
As the Manager of Pricing and Structuring for the region of North America, you'll take ownership of the pricing framework that supports pricing requests made by the business, ensuring margins are commercially driven. Managing a team of pricing and Structuring professionals to analyze key risks to gross margins and hit revenue optimization goals. Your primary accountabilities:
- Manage, mentor and train a team of analysts and senior analyst across the US, Canada, and India.
- Develop and manage a robust pricing model for a number of products available across Gas and Power.
- Ensure you keep up with the current wholesale client and that the pricing and structuring models remain competitive.
In turn, you will receive a very competitive package including an industry leading salary, LTIP, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, a full suite of life and critical illness insurance and a discount retail energy plan. More importantly, you will become part of a fast expanding business with rapid career progression.
- 4-year college degree in Finance, Mathematics, accountancy or any other business related field.
- 5 years experience in the North American retail Gas and Power industry.
- Proven understanding of pricing methodology.
- Previous leadership experience in a pricing role.
- MBA in Finance or Business preferred.