Location: North Little Rock, Arkansas
Category: Driver Recruiting
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Recruit, interview, and invite potential applicants to Driver Orientation by using driver focused recruiting techniques to communicate professionally in a fast-paced environment. Pre-qualify candidates by conducting phone interviews and reviewing applications to ensure all hiring criteria is met. Communicate and guide candidates through the hiring process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Drive the recruiting process by contacting potential candidates to sell Maverick. Review applications or resumes, conduct phone interviews, and assist in determining the suitability of applicants.
2. Proactively source active and passive candidates through Applicant Tracking Software (ATS); including but not limited to employee referrals, walk-in applicants, rehires, networking, internal databases, and innovative research tactics.
3. Utilize all forms of communication to provide customer service. Ensure all candidates are entered in ATS. Respond to voicemail, email, online chat, and text messages.
4. Manage and prioritize all leads, while communicating with candidates and responding in a timely and professional manner.
5. Develop a personal sales plan. Reviews sales results and create a plan of action. Accurately document activity in ATS.
6. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
7. Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending and participating in appropriate training.
8. Ensure company confidentiality.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school or GED, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; e.g. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc, plus 7 to 11 months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.