San Antonio, Texas, 78216, United StatesPosted:
Land & Development P.E.Company Name:
Vickrey & Associates, Inc.Sector:
Full-TimeCivil Professional Engineer (PE) - Land DevelopmentVICKREY & ASSOCIATES, INC.
is a full-service civil engineering and environmental consulting firm. VICKREY provides planning, project management, civil design, construction administration, surveying & geospatial solutions to both the private and public sectors. VICKREY serves the land development, transportation, public works, power delivery, and governmental market sectors throughout Texas and the United States. Our corporate headquarters is located in San Antonio, Texas with a branch office in Austin, Texas.Job Description
Professional Engineer with AutoCAD Civil 3D design experience completing commercial land development plans or residential subdivision platting, street, water, and sewer plans.Qualifications
Vickrey & Associates, Inc.
- Bachelor of Science in civil engineering or similar.
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a civil engineer with experience in civil site design of commercial, multi-family and residential developments, including site grading experience.
- Professional Engineering P.E. license in the state of Texas
- Project experience in some of the following areas: grading and drainage design, street design, multi-family and commercial site design, water and wastewater design, open channel hydraulics, hydrology, civil design, project and construction management
- Familiar with local zoning ordinances, subdivision regulations, and other design criteria to independently formulate and present specific practical solutions to project design problems.
- Ability to work on several projects concurrently.
- Ability to efficiently utilize time in executing assigned tasks accurately, on schedule, and within the budget.
- Excellent writing, organizational, and communication skills required to effectively interact with clients, vendors, and staff at all levels.
has provided quality engineering services since 1973. Our talented team of professionals is passionate about working together to develop solutions that improve our communities. Our objective is to exceed our clients' expectations by providing outstanding customer service along with innovative and quality design solutions that meet our clients' needs. Come join our team!Benefits:V&A is again recognized by the San Antonio Business Journal and the San Antonio Express News as one of the Best Places to Work (2018).
We offer a full array of benefits including 401K, life insurance, medical, dental, LTD, PTO, holiday pay, etc.
To apply visit the careers page of our website at ~vickreyinc/careers/current-positions