Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for an ECM Sr. Solutions Consultant!
The ECM Sr. Solutions Consultant is a commissioned sales position. This position is responsible for ensuring the consistent development of a pipeline of opportunities that will result in the quarterly sales goals set for the position. Reporting of all activities associated with this position will come from the CRM system - which requires that all prospecting / sales activities are consistently and timely entered in the CRM system.
Essential Job Functions
Essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
* Lead Generation and Pipeline Management - Responsible for developing leads and qualifying opportunities. All lead qualification efforts will managed and reported through the CRM system. Responsible for ensuring a sales pipeline that through consistent efforts will meet sales goals.
* Opportunity Management & Forecasting- Responsible for managing/documenting the opportunity/sales process through the use of the CRM system. Consistent updates will be required to ensure accurate forecasts.
* Proposal / RFP Preparation - Responsible for managing the RFI/RFP process and the final response. Duties include pre-bid meetings, phone conferences, etc.
* Demonstrations & Proof-of-Concepts - Responsible for identifying customer needs and documenting the solution to effectively work with a Systems Engineer to demo solutions or provide the proof-of-concept.
* Scope / Project Profile Preparation - Responsible for defining the requirements of the projects, along with developing and communication the ROI and Goals of the project. Responsible for working with the Systems Analyst in developing a Project Profile that will result in the development of a price proposal.
* Post Implementation Activities - Responsible to participate in final review of the implementation, comparing expectations to the delivered results. Includes review of ROI and to assist in the development of the Case Study.
* Account Management - Responsible for consistently following-up and developing existing customer base. Activities include regular follow-ups with the Account, and discussions to ensure that the account is capitalizing on their system to the highest possible level.
* Event Participation - Responsible for participating in the planning and execution of various marketing activities. Roles may include actively driving attendance, presentations, and general networking activities.
Performs other duties, as assigned.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
* Ability to collaborate with internal partners, coworkers and external vendors
* Ability to work within a team structure
* Strong listening skills - ability to understand customer needs and equate them to our solutions
* Strong knowledge of CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce.com) a plus
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
* Strong knowledge ECM products and services - Kofax Ascent Capture, Kofax KTM, Hyland OnBase and SharePoint preferred
* Experience providing solutions relating to business process improvement
* Experience servicing internal and external customers
* Experience working with external vendors/ partners
* Experience with Solution or Strategic Selling
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
* MBA preferred; four- year college degree or satisfactory completion of a business curriculum from an accredited school and/ or equivalent work experience
* Seven to ten years of experience in complex sales
* Five to ten years of experience in the ECM or a related industry
* AIIM ECMp Certification required; successful completion is required within the first 30 days of employment
* CDIA+ Certification required; successful completion is required within the first 90 days of employment
Konica Minolta Offers:
* Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
* 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
* Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
* Tuition Assistance Program
* Employee Referral Bonus Program
* Ongoing professional development training
* Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.