Leading UK broadcasting company are looking for a consultant to put together PowerPoint presentations for executive board level meetings.
BIG 4 CONSULTANCY EXPERIENCE IS A MUST
Analyst experience is preferred.
MUST BE AVAILABLE WITHIN 2 WEEKS
- Consultant resource with excellent powerpoint/presentation skills to help put together presentations/information for the chief executive relating to proposed ideas/plans around new technology/media opportunities (akin to Netflix and the like)
Timing and Duration
- Start date - As soon as possible
- Duration - 3 months (looking for a perm too, so if impresses this could be the one if of interest)
- Seniority - Min 2 years as an analyst and learned the ropes in terms of how to write a presentation and make clear action oriented and concise slides
- Consulting background - Likely going to need to be a top-tier consulting background used to crafting a story (answer first/hypothesis driven) and making clear slides with clear notes and facts
- Capabilities - Ideally some experience or exposure to the technology space and the TMT sector but as discussed based on the small consultant pool at this level this is a nice to have rather than a need to have
- Cultural fit - Can-do, quality driven attitude working in a high-performing team of former consultants
- West London