Holz Motors - Wisconsin's Largest Chevrolet Dealership since 1986 is looking to hire an Assistant Service Manager / Service Advisor
As an Assistant Service Manager/Service Advisor, you will own our customer's experience in the service lane. You are the first point of contact with our customers and will be well-versed in product offerings, inventory needs, technician scheduling and customer service. From greeting vehicle owners on the drive line to explaining the repair process, our Assistant Service Managers/Service Advisors are true professionals who enjoy helping others. We welcome individuals who are new to the automotive industry but with previous roles in customer service, retail sales, restaurant industry or hospitality.
At Holz Motors, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Holz Motors is absolutely critical to our success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We Offer
* Medical and Dental Plan- up to 75% Employer contribution
* $5k of Employer paid life insurance
* Ancillary insurance products- life w/ will prep services, disability, critical illness, accident
* Employee Assistance Program
* 401k plan and Profit Sharing
* Paid Holiday and Vacation
* Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Over 100 years Family Owned and Operated
* #1 Chevy Dealership in the State
* Largest and Oldest Chevrolet Dealership in the State
* Long term job security
* Flexible Work Schedules
* Saturday lunches
* Local event tickets- Brewers, Packers, Museum, Zoo
* Proud community supports of the Milwaukee Museum and Milwaukee Zoo
* Discounts on products and services
* Oversee flow of Drive Lane. Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
* Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
* Explain and sell recommended and required service(s) to a customer
* Strong communication skills to keep customers updated on repair progress
* Strong sales skills are required
* Organized and friendly personality
* Demonstrated ability and proven sales success
* Proven track record of superior CSI scores
* Time management skills
* Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* Clean driving record
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.