We are interviewing Speech-Language Pathologist Clinical Fellows for our school-based openings for the 18/19 SY in Fredericksburg, VA!
Join Us - As We Work To Positively Impact The Lives Of Children And Communities Across The Us!
Let us help guide you through your CFY and beyond! Our goal is to provide an unparalleled First-Year experience through a variety of resources, mentorship and professional training that will empower your development as a therapist and throughout your career. We are an ASHA certified continuing education provider and believe in providing opportunities to learn and grow! Job Requirements
- Master's Degree from an accredited university
- CCC or CFY
- State Licensure or process of receiving State License
- Background check and fingerprinting required
As part of our growing teams we are proud to offer the following options:
- Customized care, support and mentoring for new grads from assigned supervisor or Clinical Manager
- Student Loan Repayment Plans
- Nationwide travel assignments (guaranteed contracts in amazing locations) - Explore the country!
- Exceptional compensation & benefits package
- Wellness programs to keep you healthy and active
- CEU courses offered at no cost to you - All year long!
- Professional stipend for materials, dues/licensure
- Relocation assistance, if applicable
- Licensure application assistance and monitoring
- Professional Toolbox - Super Duper discount, access to Bridge Academy, Bloom Box of starter materials
The Stepping Stones Group includes a family of healthcare companies that includes; Cumberland, MyTherapyCompany, AlphaVista, Staffing Options and Solutions and Cobb Pediatric. With over 50 years of experience in schools, your success is our top priority. We work in schools across the US and have continual access to our clinical teams for support and guidance - no matter where you're located! Apply or call today and help us make a difference in a child's life!