Location: Aberdeen MD
The Acquisition Specialist will provide support to the Commercial Satellite Terminal Program under PdM SATCOM, PM Tactical Network (TN). This position is located at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Project Leader in them in developing an acquisition package that includes PWS/SOW, IGCE and all associated documents.
- Review and provide information and assistance to the GTACS Manager, Contracting Officer Representative, Contracting Officer, Acquisition Coordinator, Technical Assistance Team, Customer Coordinator, Contract Group and Process Team members to enable timely award of DO/TOs and comprehensive post-award support for DO/TOs awarded under the GTACS IDIQ contracts.
- Develop the documentation necessary to interface with new customers, disseminate information to contractors, customers and the CSTP management team.
- Must be able to quickly understand requirements and facilitate rapid implementation of solutions to meet the needs of the GTACS team.
- Maintain web based tools and contract data bases.
- Must have knowledge of all contract types to include Fixed Type, Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity, Task Orders/Delivery Orders, 8a contracts and all Cost type contracts.
- Must have a working knowledge of Army Contract Administration, Federal Acquisition Regulation and DFARS.
- Must have experience in the development and staffing of urgency statements, sole source J&As, decision memorandums, acquisition plans, source selection plans, independent government cost estimates, memorandums of agreement, PWS's/SOW's, Service Contract Approval (SCA), DD254's, CDRL's, and other contractual or programmatic documentation.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal guidance provided by senior leadership.
- Bachelor's degree or directly related work experience in lieu of degree.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesPM18
- Some travel will be required.