A position is available immediately for a highly motivated and detail-oriented postdoctoral scholar in the lab of Esra Tasali, MD, Associate Professor of Medicine and Director of the Sleep Research Center at the University of Chicago. The researcher will be involved in an NIH-funded project focusing on understanding systemic and cellular pathways in the link between sleep apnea and impaired glucose metabolism.
A successful applicant will have the ability to function with independence in novel techniques of (training will be provided) and be comfortable working closely with other lab members, research personnel and human research subjects. The project involves close collaborations with other laboratories in the Departments of Medicine as well as outside major academic institutions in the US. Job Requirements
- 0-1 year postdoc experience
- Experience working with human subjects
- Fist author publications in clinical research
- Experience in sleep medicine and/or endocrine research
- Strong analytical, statistical, quantitative skills Please don't forget to mention Bio Careers when applying.