Client Reference Code:
Spectrum Reach ( ) grows businesses of all sizes with custom, multiscreen advertising solutions, backed by the power of TV, data, innovation, community experts, and unforgettable creative.JOB SUMMARY
The Advanced Advertising Product Manager will be responsible for defining and launching our industry leading impression based (Addressability) linear advertising products. This role will assume leadership in a highly matrixed environment, leading cross-functional teams, gathering requirements, and driving progress at the center of a fast paced, highly visible strategic endeavor. The role will report to the Sr. Director of Product Management.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deeply understand industry best practices in product development process specific to addressable advertising space and translate appropriate steps for unique organization and market position.
- Participate in defining product business and functional requirements. Provides product support and documentation.
- Working collaboratively with Sales and Technology to translate high level process goals into specific sub-processes with appropriate documentation.
- Develop communication plan to effectively partner with key stakeholders and ensure timely deliverable of projects.
- Proactively identify analysis to support all efforts with an eye toward Spectrum Reach's overall Product strategy.
- Work closely with Product and Field Marketing and Sales to ensure successful launch and adoption of all new products.
Job Code :
- 3+ Years of Product Management, ideally in Linear and/or Digital Advertising space with Addressability experience being highly preferred.
- Experience in the strategic planning for enhancements to products including content, pricing, packaging, and features.
- A proven track record of leading large, cross-functional teams in order to achieve business goals.
- Aptitude and eagerness to learn from a new environment and make an impact quickly.
- Must be strong communicator with ability to influence internal and external stakeholders and drive large scale change.
- MBA preferred or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience
MPD535 Mgr, Product Management Exempt