Our Exciting Work Environment A haven for the outdoor enthusiast, immerse yourself in a serene setting where The Ridgeline blends the casual style of the Rocky Mountains with the comforts of a friendly Colorado mountain getaway. Inspired by the natural beauty surrounding Estes Park, the hotel s conveniently close location is an easy two-mile drive to the Rocky Mountain National Park and a short quarter-mile walk to the heart of this charming, mountain town. Welcome to the beauty that is The Ridgeline at Estes Park!
The Opportunity Position Summary
Performs routine maintenance duties throughout property including rough carpentry, painting, and basic equipment or facility repairs, in accordance with applicable Company policies and procedures. Essential Functions:
- Communicates with supervisor and/or property managers to prioritize work load.
- Documents all work performed.
- Performs simple carpentry tasks, such as installing shelves, hooks, or closet rods.
- Extensive snow removal during Winter months
- Changes light bulbs, may replace fixtures, and does similar minor electrical tasks.
- Opens clogged drains, fixes leaks, and performs other simple plumbing jobs.
- Does touch-up painting and repaints rooms as required.
- Maintains tools and maintenance equipment in working order and keeps maintenance room in neat condition.
- Knowledge of all fire prevention and emergency policies and procedures
- Utilizes protective equipment (when necessary)
- Reports accidents, injuries, property damage or loss to supervisor
- Provides for a safe work environment by following all safety and security policies and procedures
Education & Experience:
- Clears parking lot, removes weeds and brush, and does other unskilled yard work.
- Mows lawn, removes weeds and brush, and does other unskilled yard work.
- Assists with loading or unloading trucks and moving furniture when needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum of one year previous experience in general maintenance/repair for commercial facility preferred.
- Must have general knowledge of the use of simple equipment used in building trades.
- Ability to read simple instructions and follow simple diagrams.
- Ability to perform simple tasks independently after being given specific instructions.
- Must possess a valid driver s license.
Who We Are Take your career beyond the ordinary to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: groundskeeper, hardscaper, laborer, land fill, landfill, lawn, park, paver, road, sweep