**Duties and Responsibilities:**
1 Source is looking for a **Wireless Technician** to work collaboratively with other contractors and federal staff at the Department of Transportation to provide customer service support and troubleshoot wireless/mobile customers. Other duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Maintain quality and timeliness of service and support.
* Handle, support, and document all customer calls using Service Desk ticketing system.
* Provide application training and software upgrades to customers.
* Implement and support projects including updating process and policy documents, and focus on central management.
* Troubleshoot escalated problems and proactively ensure team performance through process and policy review.
* Perform timely and responsive Incident Response activities and take proactive measures to anticipate vulnerabilities and provide remediation.
Education and Years of Experience:
* Experience with systems such as Verizon and AT&T Portals, Remedy, Good, iOS System, CC MIS, RSB Reservation/Conference Call System and Switch.
* Experience with Blackberry, iPhones, iPads, Nortel Telephone System, ACD groups.
* Asset Management.
* Excellent communication skills to effectively interface with customers and staff.
* Proficiency with computer software (MS Office, Web, Support Tracking).
* Bachelor’s Degree.
* 2+ years of experience in technical customer service field, troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
* Experience with PHP, MySQL, and XML.
* Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver
* Must be a US Citizen or a US Lawful Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
* Navy Yard - Washington, DC
1 Source in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
1 Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Careers with 1 Source feature excellent growth, very competitive health and welfare benefits, and 401(k) program with a Company match.
*Location:* Navy Yard - Washington, DC
*Security Clearance Eligibility:* Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance