Darice, Inc, an international wholesaler of home décor, art and craft supplies has an opportunity for an Ecommerce Planning Manager to own and manage the daily activities of our Inventory Planning Team by providing tactical and strategic direction to support the overall goals of the Ecommerce Business Channel.
The successful candidate will plan and execute the strategies to meet or exceed sales, margin and inventory plans and be responsible for disciplined Open to Buy management.
If you are passionate about working with cross functional teams, are able to assist in developing team members' and have demonstrated forecasting skills, this could be the right fit for you.
- Execute Buy Box strategy.
- Execute Purchasing strategy utilizing a multi-pronged approach including promotional calendars, demand planning, running Gap analysis and Risk analysis.
- Collaborate with Sales Team in developing a customer pricing strategy.
- Identify new and trending items.
- Provide analytics to help develop a decision Matrix to drive order fulfillment.
- Administer Demand Planning System to maintain the forecasts, troubleshoot issues and evaluate functional effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of analytics with an emphasis on forecasting, planning and inventory management.
- Supply Chain experience with a focus on ECommerce and Amazon is preferred.
- Excellent MO skill set and an affinity for working in web based portals.
Submit resume with salary requirements. EOE