Address: 2000 Park Lane, Pittsburgh, PA 15275
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30AM-5:00PM
Contract Length: 06/10/2019 to 12/27/2019 (possible extension based on attendance and performance)
- Provides administrative support to principals by performing basic duties such as typing, scanning, photocopying, telephone assistance.
- In charge of processing referrals through external vendors as well as scheduling with internal resource when available.
- Performs administrative duties such as tracking information using excel spreadsheets and creating and maintaining tasks in company software.
- Attendance is pivotal to this role; please provide time off request at the time of assignment.
- Requests for time off within the first 90 days will not be approved.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Has intermediate to advanced computer skills including: word processing, spreadsheet, and basic presentation or database applications.
- Problem solving skills are a must as well as the being a team player and ability to be flexible in job roles.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Ability to pass 7-year background check and urine drug screen
- Requires word processing and up to 2 years administrative assistant experience.
- Also requires knowledge of office procedures and company policies and procedures.