Launch a High-Potential Career at CSC ServiceWorks, a Stable and Growing CompanyThis is no desk job. As a CSC Installation Technician your days will be active, delivering and installing commercial laundry and/or air vending equipment to a variety of places around town. You'll have a constant change of scenery, engage with clients daily, and learn new technology in an environment that supports your success in your career and life. As a CSC Installation Technician, you'll be an important part of what works.
In this role, you'll need:
* A HS diploma or equivalent; we'll provide the training.
* An active driver's license is a must.
* Mechanical aptitude, and technical experience is a plus; specific experience with washers and dryers and/or electrical, plumbing, gas fitting, and venting is ideal.
* Experience in transportation, maintenance, or repair, or as a merchandiser.
* Military experience is not required, but it is welcome and appreciated here.
At CSC, we're in the business of making things work, for our team members, our clients, and our consumers. We're the leading provider of commercial laundry services and air-vending solutions throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe. Our Best in Class team of 3,000 dedicated professionals benefit from work that's steady (but never boring), time to enjoy what matters, appreciation and rewards in return for hard work and accountability, and support in growing a fulfilling career. Our work takes us to apartment, condominium, education, hotel and hospitality, and convenience and gas environments around the world. CSC is built on a company legacy that goes back to 1927, and today, we make life easier for over 40 million residents and consumers, property managers, and owners every day.