Easton, Pennsylvania, United States - SalesDescription
Job Description: WHO ARE WE?
As the #1 Kitchen Remodeling Company Nationwide and the largest in the Northeast, Kitchen Magic is committed to our close-knit culture of employees. That's because we have been a family-owned and operated company since our start in 1979, and know that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy too. We're not just tooting our own horns. We have received The Morning Call: Lehigh Valley's Top Workplaces award for the past 7 years in a row!ARE YOU GNOME MATERIAL?
Gnomes are not just our company mascot; they represent the core of who we areartisansmasters of our craft in every aspect of what we do. Kitchen Magic is a company that embraces creativity, thrives on new ideas and is always looking to push the limits of what can be achieved in our industry. We challenge ourselves every day, and together, we embrace change and challenges. And we still have fun along the wayboth during work and after!
Required Skills: CURRENTLY OFFERING PAID TRAINING AND ADDITIONAL PAY POST TRAINING!
WHAT WILL THE KM SALES REPRESENTATIVE DO?
Kitchen Magic is looking for motivated individuals to join our growing Sales Team. As a Sales Representative, you will grow sales and promote the Kitchen Magic brand by following up on pre-qualified, pre-set appointments. Don't let your experience level stand in the way, we provide an extensive training program.
THE SALES REPRESENTATIVE WILL BE EXPECTED TO:
- Provide sales and service support to homeowners. Understand and support company sales policies and procedures.
- Apply knowledge of company products and services to best meet the customer's needs.
- Drive daily within local territory to customer's homes to meet and surpass profitable sales goals for the company.
- Be provided continuing training to stay abreast of market conditions regarding products, product updates, service offerings.
WHAT WILL THE SALES REPRESENTATIVE NEED?
- No sales experience necessary as we provide full training. Although sales experience is a plus.
- Sense of urgency and self-motivation and ability to work independently.
- Successful track record.
- Comfortable using a computer, with the ability to learn new skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- High sense of integrity and trustworthiness.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
Kitchen Magic provides a competitive salary, benefits and 401k.
Kitchen Magic is an equal opportunity employer. PM17