- The Instrument Cluster Software Modeling Engineer is responsible for building model application software with behavior functionality in Statemate /Stateflow and Altia.
- These feature models will of consist of regular customer behavior functionality and the subsystem interface.
- The Engineer will design and develop models by understanding the system, Human Machine Interface (HMI), and graphical requirements.
- Work as part of the modeling team and also independently to design feature steering wheel controls which support a variety of platforms.
- Work very closely with requirement engineering, component engineering and validation engineering to meet software release timelines and project milestones.
MUST BE ABLE TO START WITHIN 2 WEEKS
- Basic Qualifications: Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from an ABET accredited program
- Two years of experience with Statemate/Stateflow or embedded software engineering.
- Five Years of experience in automotive and modeling embedded software engineering.
- Must be current and continuous experience to be considered
- Experience in Statemate/Stateflow. Experience in C, C++ and MS Visual Studio
- EE systems knowledge.
- Good written and oral communication
- in addition to the basic qualifications above): Altia and HMI design experience. Experience in Autosar.
- Strong technical problem solving skills. CMMI /Autospice experience.
- Multiple language skills. Software in Loop (SIL)/ Model in Loop (MIL) experience
- Travel and Driving Requirements:
- Will be required to drive a company car. Valid driver's license is required as well as a clean driving record.
- Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%