Grounded in a foundation of family ownership for over 100 years, Delaware North has earned a reputation as one of the most admired family-owned hospitality companies in the world. At TIAA Bank Field, home of the NFL's Jacksonville Jaguars, the TaxSlayer Bowl and the annual Florida-Georgia college football rivalry, we provide food and beverage concessions, luxury suites catering, and premium club services for our partner. Additionally, we provide food and beverage concessions operations for Daily's Place, a 5,500 state-of-the-art concert amphitheater, which is located at the south end of the property. We're working behind the scenes and on the front lines - making each guest experience, moment and memory the best it can be.
Experience the thrill of the game by providing a positive guest experience to thousands of Jacksonville Jaguars fans each game.
This position is part time and seasonal, including weekends, evenings, and holidays. Scheduling is event-driven. The duration of this internship is July 2019-December 2019. This position is ideal for anyone eligable for receiving College credit, 18 years of age or older, looking to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment!
• Cook and prepare food items according to recipes and quality standards.
• Maintain current knowledge of menus and products.
• Chop, slice, dice and cut food items in preparation for cooking.
• Clean and maintain kitchen and food prep equipment.
• Keep food items stocked appropriately.
• Maintain proper sanitation controls of products.
• Comply with safety and quality standards.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• In the process of obtaining a Culinary degree preferred.
• Prior cooking experience.
• ServSafe certified.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Ability to work cooperatively with others.
• Must be dependable and a self-starter; ability to work independently.
• Strong leadership skills; ability to delegate and coach others.
• Basic math skills.
• Ability to communicate job procedures and give clear concise instructions.
• Ability to read and interpret deliveries and purchases.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to follow job procedures and manager instructions.
• Able to stand for an entire shift, 8+ hours.
• Able to lift up to 30-40 lbs with frequent twisting, bending, lifting and reaching.
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Exposed to outdoors and variable temperatures, including extreme hot and cold depending on the season.
*Nothing in this job description restricts the management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities on this job at any time.