* Allocate trailers
* Maintains contact (via yard management system/radio) with grocery and perishables shipping/receiving to efficiently address trailer needs.
* Moves trailers in and out of loading doors according to needs (may include loaded trailers to be moved, empty trailers to be placed in doors, trailers with backhaul product to be unloaded, etc.)
* Assists in all areas of warehouse operations as deemed necessary by management.
Works with grocery and perishable shipping/receiving to meet trailer loading and unloading needs.
* Inspect equipment
* Inspects trailers on yard for mechanical problems. Deadlines those in need of repair with red "out of service" tags.
* Ensures all equipment is properly registered and licensed, deadline if needed.
Active Class A CDL required