Thomas Allen's Managed Care Division Currently has an Opening in the Exciting Field of Contracted Care Coordination!
LOCATION: Burnsville, MN
HOURS AVAILABLE: Flexible Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm
JOB SUMMARY: As a Care Coordinator, you will be responsible for the process of ongoing assessment, planning, referral, orientation, monitoring and advocacy assistance through which multiple medical service needs of members are addressed. You will help members of Minnesota Health Care Programs make informed choices about their health care services, conduct assessments, coordinate services, and help members make progress toward their health goals.
* Licensed Social Worker by the MN Board of Social Work, Registered Nurse or Public Health Nurse
* 1 year of full-time professional experience working in the human services field
* Experience with Medical Assistance, Medicaid, Elderly Waiver, and MSHO/MSC+ programs preferred
* Candidates should have expert level knowledge of community resources for the aging/disabled population
* Experience working with diverse and/or senior population is necessary
* Bilingual candidates preferred
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Background clearance
* Ability to effectively communicate in English, written and verbal
* Driver's license, acceptable driving record and proof of auto insurance required
To view other open positions, click here.
Thomas Allen, Inc. is a social services agency that provides person-centered services to individuals with disabilities. Proudly, we offer a diverse array of services including residential group home support, case management, and guardianship.
Thomas Allen is known as a reputable and growing agency that delivers trusted and dependable services, which is made possible through the talent, skills, and commitment shared by a team of over 700 employees. As our agency continues to grow, we are looking for team members who are passionate about providing respectful and responsive services that empower those we support to live meaningful and purposeful lives.