C++ Developer needs 5+ years of experience developing software applications using C++ with some experience developing on a Windows platform.
C++ Developer requires:
BS Electrical Engineering, BS Computer Engineering, BS Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with TCP/UDP socket communications.
- Experience with multi-threaded development and debug environments and tools
- Excellent problem solving and written/verbal communications skills
- Experience with embedded development and debug environments
- Demonstrated experience in developing quality, maintainable and well-designed software
- Good understanding and practical experience with OOA/OOD/OO
- Experience with C++ 11/14
- BS Electrical Engineering, BS Computer Engineering, BS Computer Science or equivalent experience
C++ Developer duties:
- facilitate and participate in software design and code reviews.
- collaborate with other engineers in the organization and participate in many phases of the software development life cycle.
- l support writing software requirements specifications, support software design documents, implement software and help develop software test procedures.