DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST
We are looking for a talented individual to add to our growing marketing team in Irving! This person will be responsible for providing the highest level of digital marketing services in support of a national healthcare recruitment firm. This individual will cultivate and disseminate digital marketing content across media channels including the company website, social and video platforms, and digital advertising, email, and recruitment resources. WHAT WE OFFER:
- Unparalleled company culture
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Paid time off, vacation days, sick leave
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- On-site training
- Creates videos for marketing campaigns utilizing various resources including, but not limited to PowToon and Adobe Premier Pro.
- Photography and videography interest, knowledge and skills.
- Creates social graphics and content for recruitment marketing campaigns and disseminates campaign elements across media channels.
- Manages social media content writing and post scheduling for the company's social channels.
- Maintains company branding across all digital communications and social platforms.
- Creates and maintains print and email marketing templates in support of recruitment campaigns.
- Trains and advises local offices on social media and email marketing best practices.
- Strong research skills and desire to learn forward-thinking inbound and recruitment marketing tactics.
- Auditing and maintenance of web, social and email resources to keep them refreshed and accurate.
- An understanding of SEO practices and keyword optimization tools.
- Performs other duties as requested.
WHO WE ARE:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2- 3 years of prior marketing experience
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network of 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high-quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).