Great quality drivers that are self-motivators to drive double and triple units to and from hay stacks to deliver quality product for SPWF process plant. Maintain accurate and timely DOT records and comply with all DOT regulations. Use precaution and safety while handling all Standlee Hay Trucking equipment. Maintain a professional standard while working for Standlee Hay Trucking Company Inc.
This position profile identifies the key responsibilities and expectations for performance. It cannot encompass all specific job tasks that an employee may be required to perform. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform job-related duties as may be required by his/her supervisor.Key Performance Areas (Essential Functions of the Position)
Key Success Factors for Position
- Drive truck with a capacity of more than 30 tons to transport and deliver cargo, material or equipment.
- Maintain contact with Transportation Manager to receive instructions or be dispatched to new location.
- Maintain log book or DVIR's according to state and federal regulations.
- Obtain correct information on what he/she is hauling. From and to.
- Willing to tarp product to protect it from weather if necessary.
- Maintain clean vehicles and equipment.
- Obtain GOOD communication with customers.
- Take appropriate measures to ensure maximum fuel efficiency.
- Needs to have great people skills. Work as a team.
- Always suggest ideas to make your job easier and safe.
- Must obtain a Class A CDL with doubles/triples endorsement
- Must have at least 1 year of experience.
Mostly a controlled atmosphere inside the cab of a truck but will need to work outside in all kinds of weather to tarp and load cargo.Travel Requirements
Travel to and from stacks every day.
This employer participates in E-Verify. Standlee Premium Western Forage will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. If the government cannot confirm that you are work authorized, Standlee Premium Western Forage is required to provide you written instructions and an opportunity to contact SSA and/or DHS before taking adverse action against you, including terminating your employment.